One day, four new destinations! Elite Airways kicked off nonstop service to Myrtle Beach, Melbourne-Orlando and Portland (ME) with continuing service to Bar Harbor Beach (ME) Read More +
We have a few suggestions... Read More +
Where does your vacation start? Here! Click here to learn more about MacArthur Airport! Read More +
AutoplaneAuto transport, while you fly. Read More +
AmenitiesEnjoy a variety of amenities, from WiFi to gourmet coffee. Even pick up some local… Read More +
ParkingFind out info on parking at MacArthur Airport. Click "Read More" to find out rates… Read More +
TV/Film Shooting Info
Long Island MacArthur Airport encourages the use of its facilities for film, video and commercial… Read More +
- Book A Flight
- Parking Map
- TSA Pre✓™
Looking to book a flight?
Click on the logos below, to get you where you need to go!
- Long Island MacArthur Airport has joined the growing number of participating U.S. airports that have launched the TSA Pre✓™ program that allows low-risk travelers to experience a FASTER, MORE EFFECIENT screening experience for DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL travel. This program is just another reason for Long Islanders to choose MacArthur as their preferred airport!
- For travelers, this implementation TSA Pre✓™ means: Quicker transit through airport lanes; Shorter lines, Shorter wait times, and an overall Improved customer experience
- Qualified travelers will no longer have to remove their: belt, shoes, light outerwear/jacket, 3-1-1 compliant bag and laptop from carry-on
- TSA Pre✓™ is available to certain frequent flyers of participating airlines OR members of existing Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler programs including Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI programs.
- The TSA will continue to incorporate random and unpredictable security measures throughout the airport, to ensure the safety of all passengers and visitors using LIMA.
- The TSA Pre✓™ is an immeasurable convenience for both business and leisure travelers who are already taking advantage of the ease of traveling into and out of MacArthur Airport.
- We applaud the TSA for implementing this innovative program that will provide travelers with a more pleasurable experience, but while still maintaining the highest level of security.
- HOW IT WORKS: Passengers present boarding pass and Government-issued ID to the Travel Document Checker who then will scan boarding pass barcode. If eligible, passengers and their children ages 12 and under, proceed to the TSA Pre✓™ where they can keep on your shoes and belt, laptops in case, and 3-1-1 compliant bag in a carry-on.
For more information on this TSA program, please click here.