- Book A Flight
- Parking Map
- TSA Pre✓™
Looking to book a flight?
Click on the logos below, to get you where you need to go!
- Long Island MacArthur Airport has joined the growing number of participating U.S. airports that have launched the TSA Pre✓™ program that allows low-risk travelers to experience a FASTER, MORE EFFECIENT screening experience for DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL travel. This program is just another reason for Long Islanders to choose MacArthur as their preferred airport!
- For travelers, this implementation TSA Pre✓™ means: Quicker transit through airport lanes; Shorter lines, Shorter wait times, and an overall Improved customer experience
- Qualified travelers will no longer have to remove their: belt, shoes, light outerwear/jacket, 3-1-1 compliant bag and laptop from carry-on
- TSA Pre✓™ is available to certain frequent flyers of participating airlines OR members of existing Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler programs including Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI programs.
- The TSA will continue to incorporate random and unpredictable security measures throughout the airport, to ensure the safety of all passengers and visitors using LIMA.
- The TSA Pre✓™ is an immeasurable convenience for both business and leisure travelers who are already taking advantage of the ease of traveling into and out of MacArthur Airport.
- We applaud the TSA for implementing this innovative program that will provide travelers with a more pleasurable experience, but while still maintaining the highest level of security.
- HOW IT WORKS: Passengers present boarding pass and Government-issued ID to the Travel Document Checker who then will scan boarding pass barcode. If eligible, passengers and their children ages 12 and under, proceed to the TSA Pre✓™ where they can keep on your shoes and belt, laptops in case, and 3-1-1 compliant bag in a carry-on.
For more information on this TSA program, please click here.
Welcome to the mobile website for Long Island MacArthur Airport.
Scroll down for pertinent info, including Airport Hours and important Airport Contact Numbers.
The Main Terminal is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Airline ticket counters are open daily from 4:30 am-9:00 pm
The TSA Screening Checkpoint opens daily at 5:00 am
All Airport Restaurants and gift shops open daily at 5:00 am
AIRPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT
631-467-3315 (24 hours)
Airport Law Enforcement Fax: 631-467-3291
Lost & Found: 631-467-3315
Airport Administration: 631-467-3300
Airport Administration Fax: 631-467-3348
AIRPORT FIRE RESCUE
Airport Fire Rescue Fax: 631-467-3258