AutoplaneAuto transport, while you fly. Read More +
AmenitiesEnjoy a variety of amenities, from WiFi to gourmet coffee. Even pick up some local… Read More +
ParkingFind out info on parking at MacArthur Airport. Click "Read More" to find out rates… Read More +
TV/Film Shooting Info
Long Island MacArthur Airport encourages the use of its facilities for film, video and commercial… Read More +
- Book A Flight
- Parking Map
- TSA Pre✓™
Looking to book a flight?
Click on the logos below, to get you where you need to go!
Elite Airways has nonstop flights to Orlando/Melbourne with direct service to Naples (FL).
- Long Island MacArthur Airport has joined the growing number of participating U.S. airports that have launched the TSA Pre✓™ program that allows low-risk travelers to experience a FASTER, MORE EFFECIENT screening experience for DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL travel. This program is just another reason for Long Islanders to choose MacArthur as their preferred airport!
- For travelers, this implementation TSA Pre✓™ means: Quicker transit through airport lanes; Shorter lines, Shorter wait times, and an overall Improved customer experience
- Qualified travelers will no longer have to remove their: belt, shoes, light outerwear/jacket, 3-1-1 compliant bag and laptop from carry-on
- TSA Pre✓™ is available to certain frequent flyers of participating airlines OR members of existing Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler programs including Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI programs.
- The TSA will continue to incorporate random and unpredictable security measures throughout the airport, to ensure the safety of all passengers and visitors using LIMA.
- The TSA Pre✓™ is an immeasurable convenience for both business and leisure travelers who are already taking advantage of the ease of traveling into and out of MacArthur Airport.
- We applaud the TSA for implementing this innovative program that will provide travelers with a more pleasurable experience, but while still maintaining the highest level of security.
- HOW IT WORKS: Passengers present boarding pass and Government-issued ID to the Travel Document Checker who then will scan boarding pass barcode. If eligible, passengers and their children ages 12 and under, proceed to the TSA Pre✓™ where they can keep on your shoes and belt, laptops in case, and 3-1-1 compliant bag in a carry-on.
For more information on this TSA program, please click here.
Long Island MacArthur Airport offers a convenient pet relief area adjacent to the airport terminal where you can bring your pet before and after flights. To find the pet relief area go to the west end of the baggage claim area and use the door to the left of the car rental kiosks. Forget costly kennel services; take your pet with you when you use MacArthur Airport!
Forget the Kennel; Take Your Pet with You and Leave the Flying to Southwest!
Traveling with your favorite furry friend is a lot easier now that Southwest Airlines provides a new service for Long Island MacArthur Airport passengers traveling with small dogs and cats. For a minimal fee, passengers can bring their dog or cat on board in a pet carrier. The carrier must fit under their seat, must be leak-proof, and hold no more than two animals of the same species. The $75 fee provides a cost-effective alternative to other airlines that charge between $100 and $125 for pets.