AutoplaneAuto transport, while you fly. Read More +
AmenitiesEnjoy a variety of amenities, from WiFi to gourmet coffee. Even pick up some local wine as a souvenir on… Read More +
ParkingFind out info on parking at MacArthur Airport. Click "Read More" to find out rates and other information. Read More +
TV/Film Shooting Info
Long Island MacArthur Airport encourages the use of its facilities for film, video and commercial still photographers, and will make… Read More +
- Book A Flight
- Flight Info
- Parking Map
- TSA Pre✓™
- Concert Series
Looking to book a flight?
Click on the logos below, to get you where you need to go!
Direct flights to Fort Myers/Punta Gorda (PGD)
Book flights through May 26.
Daily flights to Boston
New morning flight time 7:40a.m.
Direct flights to: Baltimore-Washington International (BWI), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Orlando (MCO), Tampa (TPA), West Palm Beach (PBI) with connecting service to more than 40 destinations covering the continental United States, the Caribbean and Mexico.
Daily flights to Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
- Long Island MacArthur Airport has joined the growing number of participating U.S. airports that have launched the TSA Pre✓™ program that allows low-risk travelers to experience a FASTER, MORE EFFECIENT screening experience for DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL travel. This program is just another reason for Long Islanders to choose MacArthur as their preferred airport!
- For travelers, this implementation TSA Pre✓™ means: Quicker transit through airport lanes; Shorter lines, Shorter wait times, and an overall Improved customer experience
- Qualified travelers will no longer have to remove their: belt, shoes, light outerwear/jacket, 3-1-1 compliant bag and laptop from carry-on
- TSA Pre✓™ is available to certain frequent flyers of participating airlines OR members of existing Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler programs including Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI programs.
- The TSA will continue to incorporate random and unpredictable security measures throughout the airport, to ensure the safety of all passengers and visitors using LIMA.
- The TSA Pre✓™ is an immeasurable convenience for both business and leisure travelers who are already taking advantage of the ease of traveling into and out of MacArthur Airport.
- We applaud the TSA for implementing this innovative program that will provide travelers with a more pleasurable experience, but while still maintaining the highest level of security.
- HOW IT WORKS: Passengers present boarding pass and Government-issued ID to the Travel Document Checker who then will scan boarding pass barcode. If eligible, passengers and their children ages 12 and under, proceed to the TSA Pre✓™ where they can keep on your shoes and belt, laptops in case, and 3-1-1 compliant bag in a carry-on.
For more information on this TSA program, please click here.
MacArthur Airport's First Spring Concert Series
Building on the success of a growing annual Winter Concert Series--more than 25 musical acts performed last December--MacArthur Airport kicked off its first-ever Spring Concert Series on March 16. Here are a few snippets of our first two performers, the Mulvihill-Lynch School of Irish Dance and Katie Beth, a local Town of Islip resident who recently opened for country music star Thomas Rhett!Other acts scheduled to perform in both the
Atrium at the Airport and between Gates A5 and A6 include:
The Synders' Violin Duet, March 23 at 11:30am
The FREE Players, March 28 at 11:00am
Ernie Canava, March 29, 12:30pm
St. Joseph's all-female A-Capella group, April 13 at 10:00am
St. Anthony's High School Pipe and Drum Band, April 15 at 1:00pm